- Current Vacancy: Peer Support Mentor
- Youth Workers wanted in Southport and/or Crosby
- New Job Vacancy: Sessional Youth Worker
- New Job Vacancy: Volunteer Handyperson/Gardener
Be sure to complete an Application Form and not a CV, along with an Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form (both are attached to each vacancy).
Become a volunteer
We offer a range of volunteer opportunities across the organisation, such as volunteer Family Workers, Therapeutic Counsellors, Youth Workers, Administration Assistants and Caretakers.
There are many reason to volunteer with Parenting 2000. These include:
- Making a real difference to your community
- Improving your health and wellbeing
- Gaining new skills
- Meeting new people
- Improving your education and employment opportunities
- Enjoying yourself!
For more information about the volunteer roles with Parenting 2000, please call us on 01704 380047 or email email@example.com
Once you’ve been in touch, download a copy of our Volunteer Application Form to complete, then send back to firstname.lastname@example.org