A fantastic opportunity to work as a Counsellor is now available based in the Merseyside area. Parenting 2000 is looking for enthusiastic, highly motivated candidates to work within our Therapeutic service. This role is available on a sessional basis only, and is based in a Voluntary Sector organisation.
Parenting 2000 is looking for enthusiastic, motivated candidates to work within our Therapeutic service. This role is available on a sessional basis only, and is based in a Voluntary Sector organisation.
To offer one to one counselling / therapeutic support groups to adults, children & young people within Sefton, Merseyside. Some evening work may be required for this post.
- Offer one to one counselling support to adults, children, young people & families using a recognised and accredited therapeutic model and approach.
- Co-produce and facilitate therapeutic sessions to groups of people designed to meet their needs and requirements.
- Liaise with referrers to communicate the status of referrals and support levels provided within the bounds of confidentiality
- Work in accordance with BACP Code of Practice and be accredited / working towards accreditation
- Complete Routine Outcome Measures with all clients and submit to the relevant person
- Attend and prepare for external clinical supervision as well as internal Parenting 2000 supervision, which may include one to one as well as group supervision
Job Description & Person Specification
Equality & Diversity Statement
Equal Opportunities Form
Closing date for applications is Friday 18th May 2018.
Interviews will be held on Monday 4th June 2018
Completed forms must be returned by email or post to:
Christina McGarrigle, Parenting 2000, Crosby Youth & Community Centre, 58 Coronation Road, Crosby, L23 5RQ
or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org